Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Manager
- We are looking for a Network Manager to Design, implement, maintain, and support our network infrastructure.
- You will be part of a IT engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Manage & optimize Enterprise network, with set metrics and thresholds, design & implement roll-out plan for new locations
- Configure Traps, diagnose traffic, identify and trouble shoot traffic issues.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s IT policies.
- Device and implement Service improvement plan, monitor the controls, checks & balances on the process, and policies are not defaulted
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Application Closing Date
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- CCNP or higher (CISSP highly valued)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic, network analytics tools, ticketing & helpdesk tools
- University Engineering degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 15 years experience
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online