Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Media Producer
: Nairobi, Kenya, Lagos, Nigeria, Kampala, Uganda
About the Role
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Andela’s Learning department is charged with creating a high quality learning environment that scales with consistency to support Andela’s developers as they move through our Technology Leadership program.
- We are seeking an experienced Learning Media Producer to support our Fellows in every stage of the Fellowship by providing them with the highest quality learning materials to support their growth.
- Analyze coverage and engagement with learning materials on Andela’s curriculum to identify and close gaps in the learner experience
- Collect, create, curate, and disseminate the highest quality learning materials to our Fellows at every stage of the Fellowship
- Maintain and improve learning materials offered in the Andela curriculum
- Collaborate across departments at Andela to gather, create, and assess the efficacy of our learning materials
- Communicate curriculum & Learning Media updates to the Fellowship weekly to drive engagement and awareness
- Identify the most effective and reputable sources for learning content.
You’re a good fit for this role if you are:
Benefits & Compensation
- Experienced with Video Production and documentary filmmaking (working with advanced cameras, good with light and sound set-up, and post-production)
- Experienced with storytelling, infographic/visual aid creation, Instructional design, can bring ideas to life and convey information in a way that’s very easy to understand.
- An expert with Adobe suite production tools (or similar tools for infographic, photo, video, and audio production)
- A lifelong learner with a deep curiosity about what helps people learn best and a demonstrated interest in the current and emerging market leaders in technology learning resources
- A doer who is self-motivated and proactive, obsessed with detail and quality, and personally offended by mediocrity.
- An open communicator who takes ownership of deliverables, communicates ideas, and tests their efficacy with an analytical mindset.
- A strong collaborator with a passion for improving the quality and experience of self-driven learning for Andela Fellows.
Application Closing Date
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online