Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Package Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The Package Lead Engineer is responsible for the completion of the work related to his package within the targets of HSES, Quality, Cost and Schedule.
The Package Lead Engineer is responsible within his package to:
- Define with the Project Manager, the other Work Packages Engineers and Project Functions Managers, as needed, the physical limits of their respective Package and associated HSES, Quality and Schedule Targets as well as detailed Budget.
- Ensure the implementation of HSES and Quality Objectives.
- Assist the Project Manager in the implementation of Project Objectives and motivation of the Team.
- Prepare an Execution Plan and a Convergence Plan.
- Control and report budget and schedule.
- Identify and ensure management of changes.
- Propose and agree with the Project Manager reallocation of budget across the various Disciplines (mainly Engineering, Procurement and Operations) as needed to suit the best interests of the Project.
- Coordinate and follow up the execution of all Engineering work, Supply Chain activities, Fabrication work and Operations.
- Take ownership and manage the Risks and schedule associated to their work package scope of work.
- Identify and progress external interfaces and link with the Interface Manager.
- Check that the allocated resources are sufficient and that level of experience to carry out the work and meet the targets is adequate.
- Highlight to Project Manager any area of concern and seek arbitration in case of conflicts related to internal interfaces.
- Assist the Project Manager during periodic meetings with COMPANY and participate to CONTRACTOR Management reviews.
- Participate with Functions Managers in the yearly appraisal of resources.
Application Closing Date
- Engineering Degree associated with Mechanical, Civil, Offshore or Marine disciplines.
- Understanding of client's installation environment and the needs of the various disciplines supporting the project.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Lotus notes applications.
- Extensive experience in Hook-up / Revamping /Precom activities.
26th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online