The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Organisational Change Management (OCM), Adoption & Value Rea
Reference No: EH/ICT/004
Key Job Responsibilities
- To organize and support business transformation programmes to ensure long-term realization of expected benefits from investments and implementation of IT solutions in NNPC
- Develop strategies and detailed plans (including change management, stakeholder management, organization design and culture reorientation) for the realisation of expected benefits from investments in IT
- Develop and integrate change management activities into IT project plan and lead project transition into business operations
- Develop and maintain a Value Management (benefit realization) process and develop assessment templates and metrics to track benefits and report on value delivered by IT as part of wider business transformation objectives
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Information Technology disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Information Technology disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 45 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 18 years post-qualification experience with at least 3 years working experience at Managerial/ Leadership level in an organization of comparative size .
- Experience in oil and gas industry and in similar functional area is an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Partnering and Value Realization
- IT Strategy and Governance.
26th March, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted.