Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a major distributor of electronic products and have showrooms scattered all over Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Executive
- Our client is in need of a Female Floor Sales Executive.
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Capable of explaining all the information about the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
- Implement the sales strategy within his/her showroom
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible for the proper display of the products in the showroom
- Make sure all the required quantities of products are displayed in the showroom and eliminate the stock shortage.
- Prepare all the transfer orders to replenish the showroom stock.
Application Closing Date
- 2-4 years post degree experience
- Good physical presence
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated
- Presentation Skills
- Time management skills
- Negotiation Skills.
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]