Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is one of the world's largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. With over 120 operations center in 130 countries across 5 continents, she manages administrative and non-judgmental tasks related to visa, passport, identity management and other services for its client governments enabling them to focus entirely on the critical task of assessment.
Due to expansion, they are in need of a qualified candidate in Lagos who is proficient in the Italian Language to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager (Operations) - Italian Speaking
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Customer Service Manager - Operations (Italian Speaking) is responsible for overall consular matters, the archive, customer service management and general administrative assistance at the agency.
- Acquiring bio-metrics and inputting data on the system.
- Ensuring total customer service experience.
- Handling the Archives and General administrative assistant
- Updating the Visa Applications websites, collating and sending the weekly, monthly and quarterly operational reports to the central services team on time
- Receiving, registration and distribution of mail
- Providing exceptional support at the customer care services unit, taking care of inquiries, documentation and visa processing.
- Receiving, making and transferring phone calls from outside the agency
- Register and approve payments in clover system as per the mandate
- Assist with matters concerning the posted staff
- Be flexible and ready to perform any other work-related duties as assigned by supervisors
- Performing duties in line with the organization's policy and procedures, service standards and code of practice.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor in Administration, Office Management, General Management or any of the social sciences or its equivalence
- Full command of English and Italian language, including strong writing skills
- At least three years of relevant work experience; experience in a diplomatic Mission, customer service department and multicultural workplace will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Nigerian laws and policies preferred
- Substantial knowledge of IT systems and computer applications especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
Preferred Personal Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Strong organisational, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and a good team player; assertive approach and takes the initiative
- Fast learner, attentive to details, high level of accuracy with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible, resilient under pressure and decisive with the ability to deliver results to a high standard within tight deadlines and with a minimum supervision
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]