StreSERT Services Limited - Our client is a downstream Oil and Gas organization. Their operations include Petroleum, Haulage/Distribution, Product Storage and Retail Sales of products which includes Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head - Retail & Commercial Sales
Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute to the profitability of the Group Company by sustaining and growing the company’s Commercial Sales & Retail Business by ensuring operational excellence, revenue growth and cost-leadership.
- To identify, build and maintain strategic relationships that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company’s Commercial Sales & Retail business and contribute to strengthening the company’s brand.
Qualification and Experience
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in Retail &Commercial sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term retail &commercial sales and earnings
- Prepares and manages the budget for the company’s Retail &Commercial Sales and drives its delivery
- Liaises with the Head - Strategic Procurement to source for products
- Engages with Executive Management to determine product pricing and/or discount schemes and ensures that this is effectively communicated to customers
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in retail &commercial sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Directs the selling activities within the company’s Sales & Marketing business, including resource deployment and customer interactions
- Leads business development activities and manages existing relationships to grow the bulk sales portfolio
- Puts in place measures to effectively track and address customer feedback and complaints
- Liaises with customers concerning availability of stock
- Reviews the periodic inward delivery and product inventory reports
- Analysis performance reports and reports trends in profitability and pricing
- Reviews sales and marketing reports relating to own business division and reports to Executive Management on performance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in the Sales or Distribution department of a similar organisation with at least three in a management role
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in a Social science, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline
- MBA or related Master’s degree is an advantage
Salary ranges between N10 - 15 million annual gross.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using "A-01RCS" as subject of application .
Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited for interviews.