Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa's premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
Summary of Responsibilities
- Full stack developer handling both design (UI/UX) and code development for applications for devices powered by Android operating system.
The position will be charged but not limited with the following responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for Android platform
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development life-cycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mock-ups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors
- Obtain buy-in from leadership to secure resources for app development.
- OND/HND/ BSc Degree in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 3- 4+ years of experience
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience in Android Studio
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs
- Understand Android UI/UX design.
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle with agile development framework.
- Excellent documentation skills and use of collaboration tools.
- Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
Application Closing Date
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days.
- With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within stipulated time.
- The job will be on a 6 months contract basis which is renewable based on performance.
30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online