SIAO Partners - Our client, a foremost professional body in Nigeria is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Council Affairs
Ref No: MCA01/SIAO/012
Roles and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for providing quality support for the organisation towards maintenance of effective corporate governance, efficient administration of its organization and compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience
- Provides administrative and corporate supports to all the Council’s functions and activities
- Takes and prepares minutes at the Annual General Meeting and circulates resolutions for effective implementation
- Provides supports at the investiture ceremony for new chairman of the Council
- Assists in communicating Council decisions to the appropriate departments for effective implementation
- Oversees the organization’s registry and international help desk
- Liaises with other departments for effective planning and management of the Council Affairs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law ( LLB)
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will confer an advantage
- Member of ICSAN or other relevant and well recognized professional body
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post professional qualification working experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Hands-on knowledge of corporate law, board management and corporate governance.
- Report writing and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail skills
Required Personal Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High Level of confidence and integrity
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online