SIAO Partners - Our client, a foremost professional body in Nigeria is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- This position provides IT supports to the organization’s automation system and renders services to IT users like staff and other stakeholders.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Provides hardware and software supports to staff and other stakeholders
- Installs and maintains all IT equipment and infrastructure for effective service delivery to stakeholders
- Provides supports in ensuring data security and integrity
- Liaises with IT vendors and service providers to the organizations for quality service delivery
- Oversees the organization’s IT help desk
- Liaises with other departments for timely resolution of IT related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT or Elect/Elect
- Master’s degree in the relevant areas
- Member of relevant professional body
- Minimum of 4 years relevant post professional qualification working experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Hands-on knowledge of ICT and Microsoft Navision.
- Listening and scripting skills
- Ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people and work under pressure
- Ability to pay attention to details
Required Personal Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must display high level of confidence and Integrity
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online