SIAO Partners - Our client, a foremost professional body in Nigeria is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role requires strong knowledge of accounting specialized fields like Audit, Investigations and Forensic Accounting; Consultancy and Information Technology; Corporate Finance Management; Financial Reporting; Insolvency and Corporate Re-engineering; Public Finance Management and; Taxation and Fiscal Policy Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Liaises with and manages relationship with experts and resource persons for assigned faculties;
- Reviews and agrees each paper for presentation to and approval by the Head of Directorate and the Chair of the respective Faculty Committee
- Organizes and obtains approval for training and certification programmes and ensures compliance
- Acts as the in-house expert for respective faculty areas by reviewing syllabuses, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of respective areas and providing technical guidance
- Leads and ensures compliance with quality control measures in the faculty process and improvement of all processes for respective faculties to ensure operational efficiency
- Coordinates the review of learning materials for assigned faculty areas
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting or Economics.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Possession of a Masters and/or Doctorate degree is an advantage.
- Specialist knowledge in any of the following functional areas:
- Audit, Investigations and Forensic Accounting
- Consultancy and Information Technology
- Corporate Finance Management
- Financial Reporting; Insolvency and Corporate Re-engineering
- Public Finance Management and
- Taxation and Fiscal Policy Management.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post professional qualification experience in the private and/or public sector.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- The ideal candidate must be innovative and research- inclined with good understanding of the global trends in the specialized accounting fields and key development imperatives.
Required Personal Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- High level of Confidence, integrity and demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of experts and resource persons both within and outside the firm.
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online