SIAO Partners - Our client, a foremost professional body in Nigeria is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Exams Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- The position reports to the Deputy Director (Examinations) and is responsible for effective planning and management of the examination processes for assigned subject area i.e. any of Financial Reporting and Auditing; Management Accounting and Strategy; Tax and Law.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Liaises with and manages relationship with examiners for assigned subject area;
- Reviews and agrees each examination for presentation to and approval of the appropriate approving authority and by the Chair of the Examination Committee;
- Develops and obtains approval for examination timetables and ensures approved timetables are complied with;
- Acts as the in-house expert for respective syllabus areas by reviewing syllabuses, maintaining up- to- date knowledge of respective areas and providing technical guidance;
- Leads and ensures compliance with quality control measures in the examination processes and improvement of all processes for respective subject areas to ensure operational efficiency;
- Coordinates the review of learning materials for assigned subject areas.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Economics
- Must be a qualified member of ICAN
- A Masters and/or Doctorate degree is an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years relevant post professional qualification experience
Specialist knowledge in any of the following specified areas:
- Financial Reporting and Auditing
- Management Accounting & Strategy and
- Tax and Law
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research methodology.
- Ability to interpret financial statements with sound financial management capability
- Must be innovative and research inclined with an understanding of the global economy and key development imperatives
Required Personal Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Must display high level of confidence, Integrity and demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people both within and outside the firm
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online