SIAO Partners - Our client, a foremost professional body in Nigeria is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to the Registrar/Chief Executive Officer
Ref No: TAR01/SIAO/003
Roles and Responsibilities
- Our ideal candidate would be in charge of providing technical/administrative support to the Registrar/Chief Executive (CE) and this is aimed at enhancing the effectiveness and impact of the role in the execution of policies and programmes of the firm.
- Organises the Registrar/CE’s meetings, visits, lunches and diaries to ensure effective and productive use of time
- Prepares routine correspondence and reports on behalf of the Registrar/Chief Executive
- Attends meetings with the Registrar/Chief Executive and acts as Secretary to ensure proper documentation of minutes of the meetings
- Receives, screens and responds promptly to all mails, in-coming/outgoing calls, enquiries and requests
- Liaises with the Directors and Heads of Departments on behalf of the Registrar/Chief Executive;
- Coordinates all visitors to the Registrar/CE’s office and ensures that they are properly attended to;
- Prepares and distributes relevant reports or documents to Heads of Departments and Directors; follows up on responses and communicates to the Registrar as required;
- Prepares and delivers academic papers to higher institutions on behalf of the Registrar/CE;
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of all the staff in the Office of the Registrar/CE;
- Assists in the preparation of presentations and report materials when requested;
- Works with all relevant departments to provide necessary travel and protocol arrangements for the Registrar/CE;
- B.Sc. Accounting, Economics or any other social science discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with at least 2 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Management Position.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Report writing, interpersonal and office management skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Office applications
- Strong decisive, innovative, diligent and attention to details skills
Required Personal Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Good customer service and presentation skills.
- Excellent oral communication
- Must possess high level of confidentiality, honesty, integrity and flexibility.
8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online