4 Quarters Consultants Limited - We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Piling Supervisor
- The role is a site based position situated in the Lagos Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will take responsibility for supervising a wide range of special foundation techniques and discipline, including large diameter rotary bored piles using temporary casing (sometimes with the use of Ben tonite support) and large diameter CFA piling.:
- Managing and leading a team of piling operatives and various site staff, to safely deliver a wide range of projects on time and to the required level of quality.
- As required, on large multi-rig projects being part of the project delivery team, and maintain records/documentation to a high standard.
- Ensuring the contracted works are optimally delivered on time and on budget to the required standards of health, safety, environmental and quality, in accordance with processes and procedures of the company.
The Piling Supervisor must possess:
Application Closing Date
- A proven record of relevant successful experience in the leadership of piling and foundations engineering projects in the position of Supervisor.
- A wide experience of piling techniques and with a proven track record of larger discipline piling expertise across a broad spectrum of contracts.
- An ability to work as a team member
- Good negotiating skills
- Demonstrable client management skills
- Computer literate
- Must be an Expatriate
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]