Grittyplus Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
- The role is a Manager position with overall responsibility for driving the Marketing Strategy of the organization nationwide.
- As part of the leadership team, this role reports directly to Managing Director/CEO.
- The right candidate must have good finesse and decorum with ability to speak Hausa language and preferably from the Northern part of the country.
- To identify customers and to drive marketing strategy to increase market share, brand visibility and equity
- To plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities
- To coordinate and lead the marketing team and ensure the implementation of the marketing plans
- To develop proposals and presentations for existing clients, new clients, conferences and new pitches
- To increase revenue and manage operational budget for the company
- To coordinate public relations, advertising and representations
- To manage and oversee the company’s social media platforms, website to ensure credible and relevant postings are up to date
- To develop a proper collateral for loyal customers, agents and partners
- To conduct market surveys, monitor competitor’s activities and ensure that the company is a head
- To provide regular reports on marketing activities
- Good B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
- Excellent Business Communication & Presentation skills
- Good Managerial skills
- Good understanding of business principles
- Ability to deploy market intelligence as part of the marketing the strategy.
Application Closing Date
- Matured candidate
- Vibrant and strategic in pursuit of goals
- Good interpersonal and managerial skills
- Resides in Abuja
- Good knowledge of the health sector
- Good network of Abuja metropolis and Northern states
- Adventurous and can travel at short notices.
26th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]