Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
- Responsible for sustaining and evolving the Company’s IT- strategy, operational systems and capabilities in line with strategic business objectives; as well as emerging operating environment and industry trends.
Job Requirement/ person Specification
- Strategy Formulation and Implementation.
- ICT Operations and Infrastructure Management.
- Stakeholder and External Relations.
- IT Security and Business Continuity.
- People Management.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- Masters' Degree in a related discipline is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years' experience, with at least four (4) years’ experience in an Executive Management role.
- Experience in IT Strategy Development, Project Management, IT Service Management.
- Board of Directors.
- All Departments.
- Direct Reports.
- Technology Solutions & Data Services.
- Service Providers.
- IT Vendors.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected]
: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.