Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- Is responsible for assigned social media and communications roles including supporting and executing the organisation’s social media strategy, managing organisation’sprioritised social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn
- The intern will work directly with the Communication’s Head and closely with team leaders, project leads, partner organisations and our target communities.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Mass Communication or any other qualification relating to Social Media.
- At least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement as Social Media Manager
- Must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to our social media profiles.
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to increase our reach and traffic through current and improved social media strategy.
- Embody our programme, campaign, event and projects in every tweet, update, and conversation on social media.
- Be data-informed about what's working on social media and what's not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to share insight and strategize
29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV and recent passport photograph to: [email protected]