VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP)
Duties & Responsibilities / Deliverables
- The Senior Full Stack Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- The first responsible of the health, performance and availability of the company applications in all the environments: Dev/Test/PreProd/Prod.
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, Implementation, testing and support
- Writing business requirements documents and/or managing the Agile backlogs and monitoring the implementation of each project.
- Maintain code quality, performing automated unit and integration testing.
- Refactor legacy codebase.
- Rework flows to improve production system:
- Maintaining and developing the current systems.
- Integrate internal system with 3rd party systems.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Work in a team collaborative environment
- Share knowledge and expertise and coach newcomers to leverage the technical skills within the team
- Write and update technical documentations
- Ability to learn and work with other technologies based on the IT department needs.
Education Requirement/ Area of Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree or above with major in Computer Science with 5+ years relevant experience.
Skills & Experience Required:
Terms and Conditions
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient in PHP (7) programming language, engaged in PHP applications development and architecture design for more than 5 years.
- Proven experience in Laravel (and Lumens) and/or Symfony (version 3 and after).
- Extensive experience with Frontend technologies like Angular and/or React.
- Very familiar with database technologies like MySQL, SQL server, MongoDB
- Strong UI skills: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Nodejs knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Ionic is a big plus
Application Closing Date
- Joining time frame: (15 - 30 days)
- The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
10th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their latest Resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
, please call +91 (0)476 2684924.