Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rotary Blomax Technical Operator
Qualification and Experience
- Operate the rotary blowing machine
- Carry out overhaul and preventive maintenance.
- Carry out a changeover procedure for packages.
- Lubricating bearings and mold station.
- Cleaning of mold stations and heater boxes in the oven.
- Check all heating mandrels, gripper heads and blowing nozzle for damage.
- Check gear box oil of the machine main drive.
- Ensure good bottles are blown out for production.
- Control oven temperature and blowing parameters.
- Adjust machine components to regulate speed, pressure and temperature for proper distribution of material.
- Clear jam and remove defective or substandard materials or products.
- Disassemble equipment to repair it or replace parts such as nozzles, mandrel or spindle, etc.
Application Closing Date
- OND in Mechanical/Electrical and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- Production maintenance experience should be an added advantage.
20th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]