I4nnova is a fast paced technology company with key focus on innovation across multiple industries. We leverage technology to simplify the way our clients live and work. Providing and enabling alternative platforms to achieving greater business outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- The project manager must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
Qualification & Requirements
- Designing and applying appropriate project management standards
- Managing the production of the required deliverables
- Planning and monitoring the project
- Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures
- Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required
- Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Liaison with programme management (if the project is part of a programme) and related projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Applying change control and configuration management processes
- Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments
- Liaison with appointed project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
- Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
- Managing project administration
- Conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed
- Preparing any follow-on action recommendations
- Minimum of B.Sc Second Class Upper (2.1) in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Between 25- 35 years of age
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and trainable personality.
Application Closing Date
- Establish a good working relationship with the Senior Responsible Owner
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team
- Develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes
- Tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances
- Plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones
- Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project
- Apply quality management principles and processes
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]