Trithel International Consulting - Our client, a four-star Hotel located in Abuja seeks to employ a resilient, hardworking, result oriented and passionate candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Chef
Roles and Responsibilities
- We seek candidate who will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the kitchen, planning and development of new recipes and menus for the hotel.
- The ideal candidate must be conversant with budgeting and forecasting, with strong kitchen management knowledge.
Qualification and Experience
- Be responsible for developing recipes, special menu planning, plate presentation and portioning.
- Ensure high quality culinary dishes are served on an efficient schedule.
- Identify and resolve problems that arise in the kitchen.
- Maintain an inventory of food supplies and adhere to food budgets.
- Coordinate the activities of the kitchen staff.
- Coordinate all training activities for kitchen, bakery and other production and service employees, including the identification and analysis of training needs and the design and implementation of programs to address any deficiencies.
- Ensure sanitary and safety policies are complied with.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Culinary Certification from a reputable hospitality institution
- Minimum of 3 years proven working experience as a Head Chef.
- Excellent record of store and kitchen management.
- Good knowledge of Budgeting and Forecasting
Skills and Abilities:
Application Closing Date
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Result Oriented
- Team Player
- Good oral and written communication
- Leadership skills
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs.
2nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV (PDF) to: [email protected]
using “ Executive Chef ” as the subject of the mail.