Trithel International Consulting - Our client, a renowned Four-Star hotel in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Roles and Responsiblities
- We seek to employ a hardworking, result oriented and self motivated individual as its Accounts officer.
- The ideal candidate will assist in day to day finance operations and will primarily be responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analyzing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the hotel.
- The candidate will also be responsible for generating bills and collecting all revenue owed to the hotel in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
Experience and Qualifications
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
- Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
- Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist with systems administration, G/L account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Assist Account Executive with internal audit of the various departments.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis
- B.Sc, OND or AAT in Accounting from a reputable higher institution.
- 2 years accounting experience preferably in a hotel or hospitality related organisation.
- Age: 25-35 Years
Skills and Abilities:
Application Closing Date
- Excellent numerate and booking skills
- Attention to detail and result oriented.
- Proficient with MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and Quickbook
- Strong organisational skills
27th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF) to: [email protected]
using “ Accounts Officer ” as the subject of the mail.