Hadifaz Farms Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Livestock Production Manager
- Directs and coordinates livestock farm activities, such as breeding, rearing, maintenance, and shipment of livestock.
- Reviews production and storage records to determine productivity.
- Examines livestock for illness or disease and advises designated personnel of action to be taken or secures veterinarian services.
- Prepares farm activity reports, such as livestock production, sales, and reports, required by government regulations.
- Purchases supplies and equipment, such as eggs, feed, sanitation chemicals, incubators, and brooders.
- Arranges for sale of livestock.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc in Agricultural Science and any other related course
30th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]