Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Agent
Kano & Niger
- Oversee dayto day operations on the construction site.
- Set project goals and oversee projects to completion, schedule and track progress.
- Ensure compliance with company or government regulations, ensure compliance with contracted service level agreements (SLAs); maintain up-to-date LGA, municipal, and state approvals.
- Drives safety culture within the execution team through visible participation in Client’s safety programs and site audits during work execution.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Clearly understands the contract and is committed to meeting the objectives.
- Able to supervise all personnel provided by the contract and ultimately responsible for results.
- Able to address performance problems with personnel and remove obstacles for success.
- Capable of navigating Client organization and clear on who to contact when issues require escalation.
- Capable of managing issues with Client at all levels (and communicating at all levels)
- Willing to understand Client Production Operations to provide recommendations that are aligned with business objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Clvii Engineering
- Must be COREN Registered
- 7-10 years practical experience in road and highway infrastructure related
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes
Application Closing Date
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Federal Highway roads and codes.
- Assist with contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Write reports and provide feedback to Project Manager Head Offices
- Managed a large team of different skills and abilities i.e.) professionals, admin support staff, etc.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, MS Office, Explorer and Adobe Acrobat etc)
- Application of Microsoft project to produce programme of work
22nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email
Submit Applications and Credentials to our Head Office at:
10 Adamu Attah Close,
Off Samuel Jereton Meriere Road,
Zone B Extension, Apo Legislative Quarters,