Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Must possess a practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking
- Identifying document and coordinating with the construction managers to resolve potential issues.
- Analyzing information, reporting and recommendations
- Quantifying and estimating costs for all proposed variations / change orders.
- Participating in all change order negotiations.
- Preparing, as required, cost estimates for each potential change.
- Generating and processing necessary change order documentation.
- Recommending approval/disapproval of change orders to the senior project manager.
- Reviewing the commercial aspects of proposed contract changes.
- Resolving requests for equitable adjustment, contract disputes and contract claims. -
- Contract interpretation.
- Management of provisional sum expenditures.
- Monthly cost reporting.
Qs Required Project Experiences
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Quantity Surveying
- Must have minimum of 7 years practical experience in related Projects (Roads and Highways Quantities).
- Must be a member of Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS and QSRBN)
- Road/Highway/Bridge/Drain Construction
- Dam Construction
- Industrial/Warehouse Construction
- High-rise Office/Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Estate Buildings
- System Building Construction
- HV, MV, LV ELV Electrical/Mechanical/other Services Installation
- Aluminum/Carpentry/Woodwork Fabrication
Application Closing Date
- Price or forecast the cost of different materials needed for projects
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the Projects
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as Site Managers, Project Managers and Site Engineers
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
22nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email
Submit Applications and Credentials to our Head Office at:
10 Adamu Attah Close,
Off Samuel Jereton Meriere Road,
Zone B Extension, Apo Legislative Quarters,