Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Requirements and Duties
- A minimum of B.Sc./B. Eng. in Mechanical Engineering with COREN registration.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 7-10 years’ relevance experience.
- Hands on experience in Installation & Repairs of Asphalt/Batching plants will be an added advantage.
- Support of the machine-technical management
- Bidding/tendering experience will be an added advantage.
- Should have vast knowledge in mechanical spare parts and ability to repair heavy duty machinery.
- Coordination of the repairs of machines and production plants as well as link between spare parts logistics and workshop.
- Coordination between the machine control center and the workshop
- Damage reports / - Warranty damage, economic consideration of individual devices / repairs
- Administrative tasks/repair and service plans
- Implementation of HSE requirements
- Quality assurance of repair and service companies.
Application Closing Date
- Perform high level of work ethic
- Utilise own skills and abilities for me best of the company Decisiveness and adaptability.
- Demonstrate drive and initiative.
- Demonstrate openness to change flexibility and adaptability.
- Learn and develop continuously Communication and cooperation.
- Provide information and ensure open communication.
- Establish trust and relationships Sustainable management.
- Ensure occupational health and safety.
- Comply with laws and regulations Desirable.
- Knowledge of high pressure hydraulic systems would be advantageous.
22nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email
Submit Applications and Credentials to our Head Office at:
10 Adamu Attah Close,
Off Samuel Jereton Meriere Road,
Zone B Extension, Apo Legislative Quarters,