Aframero Limited - We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Customer care Representative- Machines
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships through sales.
- Introducing, marketing, quoting and selling various brands of Bosch machines and other products, such as Zitalo, Verutex,Cehisa etc through outbound and inbound calls with the objective to develop and close new business.
- Work to enhance sales and the knowledge of Bosch and other machine products.
- Identifies decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to initiate sales process.
- Determines prospect needs and requirements and suggests appropriate solutions.
- Influences prospects to purchase, utilize or retain products and/or services.
- Work at improving the sales database of the organisation by identifying new prospect.
- Provide client support service in accurate and timely fashion
- Verify and document changes in customer requirements and update management on new trends in consumer behavior in the market place.
- Ensure key performance indices (KPI) including sales target of the department is realized.
- Assist in sales of other product lines of the company by initiating & processing orders and transfer to the responsible party where necessary.
- Ensure all reports (daily, weekly and monthly reports) are submitted as requested.
- Ensure the all sales activities are in accordance with stipulated standard operating procedure.
- Make presentation and to potential clients and follow up to ensure sales.
- Other duties assigned.
Application Closing Date
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related technical discipline is vital.
- 2 - 3 years of pre-sales, customer service or inside sales experience preferably selling technology products is required
- Working knowledge of hand machine products (specifically video or imaging solutions) is helpful. Excellent computer skills is a must, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Individual must have strong verbal and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner
- Must be able to support a team approach to satisfy sales goals and assure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Must be willing to travel out of station.
28th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]