Global Marori Mills Limited is an agro-allied company that is principally involved in agro processing, farming and rural development projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and HR Manager
- This staff will plan, direct and coordinate all administrative operations and duties in the Company.
- The admin/HR manager will also guide and manage the overall provision of human resources services, policies, and programs for the company; anchored on human resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Provides basic admin supplies for all departments.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Oversees and ensures employee compensation and benefits administration, as well as employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of first degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any related field. MBA or a Masters’ in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- 3 or more years experience in Human Resources Management
- Membership of CIPM or any relevant professional bodies.
- Basic ICT skills - (able to use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision making skills
- Proven track record of progressive human resource experience
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Recruitment skills.
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
subject title when sending CV should be "Admin and HR Manager"