KoWorkNg is a co-working space facility management company based in the southern part of Nigeria, focused on providing an enabling business environment for individuals and firms passionate about excellence in their craft.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identify and create sales leads;
- Convert leads into paying clients.
- Develop and manage relationships within and outside the industry and with foreign partners;
- Developing and negotiating contracts;
- Proficient in the use of radio, Television, printed media as vehicles for marketing;
- Develop, design, execute and manage online and offline marketing strategies to promote positive business image and branding, new business and business growth;
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports;
- Interface with and manage existing clients to ensure continued clients satisfaction and maintain mutually beneficial business;
- Identify, develop and implement strategies for new services and products geared towards creating new business for the company;
- Conduct periodic continuous analysis of the business needs to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for company’s growth;
- Build a sustainable business referral and lead generation network;
- Develop business presentations and reports;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing or relevant field. A Masters Degree will be an added advantage;
- Minimum verifiable 3 years' experience in Business Development/ Sales;
- Verifiable 2 years' experience as a social media account manager;
- Proficiency in the use of online marketing tools;
- Strong client relationship management skills;
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Adept communication and presentation skills;
- Market research experience;
- Proven ability to work with minimal to no supervision;
- Availability to travel on short notice;
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles.
- Graphics design skill is an added advantage.
31st March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]