Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited - Our client, a foremost event planning and supervising company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Souk Manager (Event Manager)
- HCDC is recruiting an industrious and creative Souks Manager for our client, a foremost event planning and supervising company, to plan, monitor and execute large and small events efficiently on a regular basis.
- The Souks manager will oversee the Souks Project team, creating and interpreting strategies so that each team member understands their deliverables, and following through to make sure events are carried out as hitch free as possible.
- The Souks Manager will be in charge of, or assist with; Administrative, Revenue Generation, and Financial Management related functions as the organization requires.
- Plan exhibition layout and design and vendors allocations across all venues
- Liaise with exhibition venues to ensure the needs of the vendors and guest at the venues are met, including material and equipment requirements
- Liaise with the CEO and Head of Corporate Strategy regarding preparing agreements, expected timelines, and comprehensive event reports.
- Schedule exhibition debriefs with all venues, reporting on the outcome and recommendations for future exhibitions to the Head of Corporate Strategy and CEO
- Act as a key Souks contact with participating Souks sponsors, vendors, partners, venues and their staff
- Create and implement a strategy with the CEO and the Souk Project teams, to further grow the revenues generated from sponsors and vendors
- Writing high quality external communications documents, including sponsorship marketing materials as required
- Manage the overall exhibition budget to ensure financial targets are met and cost-effective strategies and procedural controls are in place
- Work closely with the Head of Accounts to manage, forecast and acquit expenditures
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree
- Track record of high-level attention to detail and ability to follow through and see projects to successful completion
- Experience in B2B account management
- Working knowledge of the food, fashion, beauty, craft and technology space in Nigeria and West Africa
- Strong networking skills and corporate relationships are an advantage
- Event/Project Management certification is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
29th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]