Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Maintain internal control documentation.
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts for customers.
- Work in special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others.
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Over 7 years experience in Manufacturing or Production Accounting.
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]