Axiom Learning Solutions Limited is a learning and development company with focus on education and management consulting. We work with key stakeholders in the public, private and third sector organisations to deliver solutions that enhance their capacity for growth and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Learning Specialist
- The Digital Learning Specialist position will be responsible for the creation and development of dynamic and engaging learning materials to support the multiple channels of operations for the organisation.
- This individual will collaborate closely with key business partners while reporting to the HOD L&D to translate business intent into effective learning materials, with a focus (though not exclusively) on digital-first learning methods.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
Required Education and Experience
- Utilize video and digital story-boarding in design and development. Leverage gamification and rich media to enhance the learner experience.
- Designs and develops learning materials/tools, from ideation through evaluation using established and evolving design processes including Discovery Learning, ADDIE (used by instructional designers and training developers. five phases - Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation -represent a dynamic, flexible guideline for building effective training and performance support tools) and Agile curriculum development.
- Creates curriculum road maps and learning journeys; recommends the optimal blend and supporting rationale.
- Develop online learning solutions which are engaging and creative for the Axiom online Academy, while still maintaining the instructional integrity and validity of the solution.
- Ensure quality assurance and report to the technical board on digitisation and projects.
- Work with the subject matter expert & the L&D team, to structure and format their content in line with learning design standard methodologies, communications design for sales enablement & brand guidelines
- Provide mentorship and consulting on learning design and development when working with subject matter authorities and partners
- Ensure digital support for Axiom and programme aligns with the overall go-to-market messaging and supports executive vision
- Develop market, run and manage digital campaigns, SEO, social media strategies and marketing campaigns for enhance digital marketing for the business.
- Manage the e-portals for the business, websites, blog, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram…, work with the media vendor in ensuring appropriate and original content creation for Axiom websites, newsletters, press releases, blog, articles, advertising & marketing materials either for client/organization.
- Analyse web traffic metrics, monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends, suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Utilizes a robust assessment methodology (e.g. Kirkpatrick Model) to evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of learning.
- Responsible for ensuring IT management, support and solutions within the company, maintenance, asset tagging / recording etc.
- Ensure provision of IT support during projects implementations, graphic designs, formatting/aligning, printing etc.
- Assist on projects to modify existing training content to reflect updates and the required quality as approved by the management
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and pro-actively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Retail, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency Identify advertising needs
- Maintain accurate reporting of all learning initiatives working hand-in-hand with the L&D strategy team.
- Exercise controls to ensure the applicability of the Axiom’s policies and procedures. Take responsibility for work products and results. Monitors feedback and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by the Management team.
- A Bachelor's Degree certification.
- 2+ years related experience, preferably in a high-tech company
- Minimum of 3-5 year experience in IT, Business or Administrative functions or related field.
- 3-5 years of curriculum developing experience
- Ability to demonstrate expertise/finesse in written communication
- ELearning Module Development (e.g. Articulate Story Line, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- Multimedia learning content development (Audio/Video, Simulation Production, Illustrator, Premier Pro, etc.
- Moderate to expert skill level in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Projects Management Certification will be an added advantage
- IT related certifications will also be an added advantage
Competencies and Skills:
Application Closing Date
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to track multiple projects
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to discover, understand, and translate business requirements into actionable items
- Ability to drive a project to completion to deliver an impactful learner experience
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team in a driven and ambitious environment
- Flexibility to meet the needs of a creative & dynamic business
- Creative analytical skills
- Experience with Learning Management Systems a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven knowledge and understanding of e-learning capacity building
- Be willing to work as a member of a team - local and global
- Strong drive for results & willing to travel.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Project and program management skill set
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have passion for innovation
- Bright and confident personality. Flexible and mature approach to work.
19th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]