McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited - Our client is one of the leading services provider companies in the construction, general logistics and equipment lease and, oil & gas industries, who seek to engage the service of a highly competent professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Development Officer
- Initiate and lead human resource projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities/leads.
- Assist in recruiting and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Developing leads and building potential networks.
- Meeting face to face with new and existing clients regularly.
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Conduct performance Appraisal
- Develop training curriculum and presentation slides for trainings
- Conduct in-house and out-door trainings
- Serving as internal consultants by analysing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Ensuring business objectives/targets are met periodically
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of Bachelor's/Master's degree holder
- Member of relevant professional qualification e.g. CIPM, CIPD etc
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Must have passion for prospecting and be able to close deals on sales
- Good organizational ability as well as ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Computer packages
- Must be a team player with excellent leadership skills
26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Cover Letter, Resume and daytime telephone contact number to: [email protected]