Alan & Grant - Our client is a Technology driven capital Market investment mediator with over 4 decades experience in the Nigerian Capital Market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job type: Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Digital Marketer will be responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing the organizations major products online across social media, web analytics, email marketing and search engine optimization.
- Implement all email marketing programs for press and consumers and administer all special merchandising and sampling and provide update all product launches and prepare worksheet for new products and recommend retail price for same
- Perform search engine optimization for site to facilitate sales for same and analyze all requirements of web designers and programmers and respond to same on regular basis and resolve all issues on sites through maintenance of database.
- Administer all online marketing strategies and ensure quick check out process for customer and maintain track of competitive website at all times and monitor all illegal brand products on website.
- Maintain track of all online orders of customers and coordinate with various outside search engines to ensure optimal SEO for website and manage all product launches and feeds and prepare reports for same.
- Implement all new email service providers and execute effective marketing strategies to enhance customer experiences and provide support to all PR events in case of product launches and administer all sales promotions through various ecommerce stores
- Prepare all briefs and evaluate all marketing communication strategies to monitor its effectiveness and assist to increase both online and offline promotional of all ecommerce activities.
- Coordinate with international product team and execute various online product marketing campaigns on global sites and administer product lifecycle and develop various pricing strategies and perform competitor analysis.
- Prepare reports for all sales and promotions and monitor all site metrics and analyze competitor market and gather knowledge on latest technology in process
- Develop and maintain effective online marketing channels and evaluate performance for same and design promotional activities to acquire new customers.
- Collaborate with web team and global marketing units to design content for weekly emails and supervise development of HTML and monitor all product descriptions.
Application Closing Date
- A first Degree in Marketing or any discipline with a minimum of a second class lower degree
- Proven working experience of a minimum of 4 years in digital marketing
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Sales skills.
- Specific marketing channel expertise.
- The ability to think objectively.
- The ability to execute and analyze drip marketing campaigns
- A mix of creativity and analytical abilities.
- Good copy and visual storytelling abilities.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online