ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1400 staff in 55 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified candidate to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Officer to join our team in Lagos on a full time, permanent basis.
- The Customer Services Officer is responsible for the delivery of effective and quality customer and member services, supporting the Regional Head of Customer Service and CHQ Customer Service by handling all the residual transactional activities in Southern Africa countries.
- The successful candidate is also required to enhance the prospective and current students’ engagement with an aim to improve recruitment, conversion and retention.
- Handle transactional enquiries received from walk-in customers, via phone, email and via all social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook Group (and others – WhatsApp etc.) in the following cases
- To resolve customer problems / complaints by applying the appropriate customer handling skills on the spot and escalate the case to Regional Head of Customer Service when necessary.
- Support CHQ on local CBE centre visit on all new applications, renewals and centre reviews to ensure compliance.
- To feedback customer comments to the Regional Head of Customer Service for service improvement.
- To assist the Regional Head of Customer Service in preparing reports.
- Process paper form documents. This may include Conditional Exemption, further exemption claims, exam entry form, re-registrations, payments including membership fees, PER return, CPD declarations, practising certificates and others concerning exam entries, and ensure timely reporting of statistics to relevant teams and dispatch of documents to CHQ
- Provide assistance to meet local sales target such as new students’ recruitment by planning outbound call campaigns to clear the pipeline.
- Create and update all kinds of guideline for potential students, students and members, such as registration guide, CN ACCA guide, payment guide and etc.
- Plan, coordinate and execute local new member conversion related sessions in order to meet the conversion targets.
- Provide assistance to parts of events organized for students and members, including on-site support and some logistic work.
- Provide support to CHQ on confirming information and translating necessary information for IR applicants.
- Actively engage in post CSAT survey follow-up related activities to improve net promoter score values across all surveyed customer groups
- Support with outbound calls for campaigns as and when required.
- Carry out any other activities assigned by the Regional Head of Customer Service.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar customer facing role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficient at English speaking, writing, listening and reading
- Highly ethical, accountable and responsible with the right attitude.
- Expert user of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Demonstrate pro-activeness, problem solving ability
- A team player.
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
Application Closing Date
- High spec, great office location
- Customisable benefits package including private healthcare, company pension plan
- Exposure to a global environment and a number of exciting projects
- Excellent career opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online