Stellas Microfinance Bank is a member of the GIG Group and it is committed to poverty reduction in Nigeria through the provision of easy and timely access to affordable financial services in the sector in a sustainable manner.
The institution obtained approval for Final License to operate as a Unit Microfinance Bank from Central Bank of Nigeria in March 2017 and commenced full operations in May 2017.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal/Recovery Officer
- You will be responsible for all legal functions for loan recovery within the bank.
- Provide legal advice
- Identify legal risk
- Formulate legal policies
- Settle legal dispute between the bank and customer
- Recovery of debt from delinquent debtors through legal means
- Devise customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis
- Making outbound collection call to debtors
- Negotiating settlement with clients
- Reports daily progress on recovery activities.
Application Closing Date
- LL.B qualification with a minimum of 2 years post call to Bar experience.
- Must have experience in Financial Transactions documentation.
- Customer relationship management skills
- Experience of working within the financial services sector is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected]
Subject of email: Legal/Recovery Officer.