Wandel International is the flagship company of the Simba Group, operating in Nigeria since 1988. The company is home to some of Nigeria’s best loved brands, and leaders in their respective industries. We are a diversified business entity with interest in distribution, marketing and services in transportation, alternate energy, internet connectivity and call center solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dealer Network Development Manager
: Lagos and Northern
- We are looking for dynamic professionals in the area of dealer network expansion.
- The Dealer Network Development Manager will analyze regional dealer development opportunities and implement effective strategies that ensure proper brand representation in identified markets.
- The Dealer Network Development Manager is also responsible for dealer development activities including increasing dealer sales performance, profitability, customer satisfaction, and retail registration effectiveness.
- Proactively work with the dealer operators to develop their business, improve their sales performance and their customer experience with respect to service.
- Implementation of new service, exclusivity agreements and ensuring all required documents are complete and accurate
- Implementation of dealer performance upgrades through facility expansions, relocations, renovations and consultation
- Counsel with new vehicle dealerships to adopt and maintain a prototypical facility design
- Present and counsel new vehicle dealers on performance metrics such as profitability, sales and customer experience metrics
- Monitor and evolve a holistic system of key dealer metrics (KPI’s), including development, agreement, implementation and follow-up of dealer plans (targets vs established KPI’s).
- Coordinate annual dealer target agreement and performance review meetings - support the establishment of annual and midterm dealer objectives.
- Identify dealer deficiencies and provide recommendations to management on business strategies and corrective action plans designed to address opportunities and enhance dealer performance. Ensure corrective action plans are communicated to dealers and drive implementation of recommendations.
- Propose appropriate exit strategies for dealers that do not meet financial, performance and other management standards.
- Identify and negotiate with potential new dealers, review business plans, agree on new dealer start-up terms and work with sales, service and parts to identify initial dealer performance targets.
- Coordinate and implement introduction, orientation and regular follow-up with newly-signed dealers.
- Adhere to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
Skill & Knowledge:
- 5-10 years job-related experience, including knowledge of dealer networks, experience in Automobile dealer networks a plus.
- Proven experience in creating customer success.
- Ability to effectively conduct presentations / public speaking.
- Exceptional Project Management skills, including strong problem-solving and decision-making experience.
- Strategically-minded, well organized and disciplined with ability to multi-task, and is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others.
- Change management skills - enjoy new challenges, pro-active behavior, self-motivated and ownership of tasks.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment and with strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
- The compensation package will be competitive so as to attract talented professionals.
- Besides a competitive compensation package the company will also offer training and career growth opportunities for the selected candidates.
5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.