Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst, who will be responsible for interpreting data and turning it into information which can offer ways to improve our business. You will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- You will conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, you will submit a comprehensive report of your findings.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- And all other duties as assigned
Application Closing Date
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Must not be more than 35 years (Male preferably)
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Must have valid International Passport and some level of international exposure
- B.Sc/HND in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the position as the subject of your mail.