Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- We are looking for a certified IT Officer, who will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the company.
- You will be responsible for installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- And all other duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
- Proven working experience as an IT Officer or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must not be more than 30years
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Must have valid International Passport and some level of international exposure
- B.Sc/HND in, Computer Science, Information Technology or its related field.
29th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Please use the job position as the subject of your mail.