HealthPlus Limited - Our sister company, CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Non Inventory)
Reference #: HP/PC/PO
Contract Type: Permanent
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment, Consulting Services, Distribution, Warehousing & Freight, E-commerce, Financial Services, Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Hospitality, Logistics, Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene, Procurement & Purchasing, Retail.
- Administration,Client Services, Communications, Data Analysis, Data Capturing, Data Management, Logistics, Procurement, Product Management, Purchasing, Retail, Sales, Strategic Communication, Strategy, Supply Chain, Trade
Key Elements of the Role
- Provision of every necessary support to the Procurement Manager in the purchase of high-quality, price-right products for the Organization, in accordance with the procurement policies of the Business.
Support the Commercial Planning Manager in achieving the following:
- To Develop and implement Strategic Sourcing initiatives that align with organization’s corporate goals for non-inventory procurement spend.
- To partner with stakeholders to review spend analysis and identify opportunities for tenders that will lead to cost savings.
- Determine sources of supply for non-inventory purchases, ensuring that these suppliers are approved and registered in line with the Vendor Management Policy.
- Lead and assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution and quality requirements.
- Develop systems of control, policies and procedures to drive compliance in the procurement process.
- Establish total cost of ownership practices for key commodities reinforced through supplier base optimization and regular benchmarking.
- Develop and execute strategic plan on deliveries of items between Suppliers, Logistics and warehousing to ensure all items are delivered to store as at when due.
- Facilitate the handling and monitoring of claims from store to suppliers for shortages, sub-standard and damaged items.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing Management, Logistics & Supply Management, Business Admin or related discipline
- 2 - 4 years relevant work experience
- Planning & organizational effectiveness
- Quality decision & problem solving skills
- Negotiation & persuasive skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good people skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suite especially Excel
31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online