Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior E- Business Fulfillment Officer
Job Grade: Permanent
Reporting Line: Head of Business Avant Halogen
- To maximize Avant Halogen revenues through its online recruitment platform and ensure that its people risk management products meet consumers need.
- To develop and implement the Avant e-business strategy to maximize revenue and ensure the highest standard of customer service
- To manage, develop and care for the team responsible for e-business products and fulfillment.
- To set the strategic direction for, oversee and co-ordinate all e-business requests including recruitment, verification and identity management services
- To develop strategies that will drive traffic to Avant’s platform as well as fulfill customers expectation.
- To ensure that the e-commerce activity is consistent with the ethos of the Avant Halogen.
- To ensure that the e-commerce elements on the web site are fully functional at all times and meet customer needs.
- Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management.
- To identify industry best practice and recommend where necessary.
- Annual e-business platform financial targets for Avant are met.
- The e-business function across Avant Halogen is maximizing its market potential.
- Avant e-business products and services are fully integrated and appears seamless to Website users.
- New market opportunities are identified developed and market entry plans are managed.
- Appropriate promotional and communication programmes are planned and executed in a timely manner
- Ensure that the appearance and functionality of the e-business element of the web site is of a continuously high standard
- Oversee the fulfillment of products and services ordered via the e-business platform and ensure high level of customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
- BSc/HND in relevant course of study.
- Relevant certification will be an added advantage
- Proven and verifiable work done.
- Strong business skills evidenced by a business qualification or track record of managing similar businesses.
- Technical understanding of information and web based systems evidenced through qualifications or previous management experience.
- Strong analytical, recruitment and relationship management skills
- Sound, up-to-date working knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice affecting the e-business function.
- Good University Degree
Application Closing Date
- Ability to directly lead and develop a small business unit and manage growth.
- Authority and flexibility in coordinating and influencing activities across a complex organization.
- Ability to develop strategy and manage its implementation.
- Project management skills with an ability to see things through to completion in a challenging environment.
- Customer focus and the ability to look at operations from the customer’s perspective.
27th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]