Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Assisting the HR & People Development Manager with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant company Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to company employees
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary
- Administration, co-ordination and support of company recruitment
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
- Developing an induction programme for new employees
- Coordinating and administering company training and development programmes and liaising with external training bodies as required. This includes providing support in relation to Health and Safety training records for employees
- Administration and co-ordination of internal training programmes
- Developing and managing company employee-related programmes, such as work experience and internships
- Providing support in relation to the administration and processing of CRB forms for company employees
- Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of the company’s eligibility to work records and audits
- Fulfillment of additional duties as required.
Application Closing Date
- At least 3 years experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include administration of recruitment and training at all levels
- BSc/HND in Management and related discipline
- Experience of supporting managers across a variety of departments at different levels in all aspects of HR and training.
- Experience of volunteer recruitment, retention and development is desirable
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
27th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word document to: [email protected]
with HR Officer - Kaduna as subject of your mail.