Tabsandicons Consulting Limited - Our client, a major marine services provider with reputation for excellent service delivery is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
: Cross River
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/HND in Accountancy from a recognized tertiary institution with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Must possess written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Must be a person of integrity
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Skills and Competences
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong financial accounting skills background.
- Must be well organised.
- Attention to details Must require minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain internal control documentation.
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts for customers.
- Work in special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others.
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Ensure that statutory payments are made as at when due and accounts are properly maintained for PAYE, Withholding Tax, Pension, Company Tax, etc.
- Contribute accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and review
- Liaise with and provide information to Regulators and Auditors
- Keep abreast with changes in financial, tax regulations and legislation
- Prepare Accounting Reports at predetermined intervals for management decision
- Must be between 25 -32 years old.
27th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]