Tabsandicons Consulting Limited - Our client, a major marine services provider with reputation for excellent service delivery is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Qualifications and Experience
- The Human Resource/ Admin Officer will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administrative duties and performance evaluation of the company's Human Resources (HR).
- He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programs; and other administration.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks, knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage.
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff
- Oversee recruitment and hiring process
- Direct disciplinary procedures
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management/Business or related field.
- Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM)
- Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
- Age 28-35 years.
N100,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]