9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Devices Management
- To effectively drive theacquisition of 3G/4G Smartphones/Devices on the network and ensuring theavailability of these devices for the various 9mobile channels via strategicpartnership.
- Provide strategic roll out andproject management for ongoing commercial programs with relevant devicestrategies.
- Monitorthe selection of all devices for all EMTS service offerings and management ofall instore activities to drive 3G/4G smartphones/Devices uptake.
- Assist in developing the device roadmap in linewith defined strategy for EMTS with reference to predefined sales forecasts.
- Provide operational support to devicepropositions development and implementation.
- Ensure the timely implementations of all thestrategic initiatives within the unit.
- Ensure proper project management of allpropositions and initiatives within the unit.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and externalstakeholders.
- Ensure proper management of all strategicpartnerships with external partners.
- Plan and manage the devices product lifecycle,following rollout of new product, through nurture to maturity and retirement.
- Daily monitoring of devices initiatives revenues,stock availability & inventory, 3G Smartphone penetration and consignmentoperations.
- Identification and accreditation of partnershipopportunities with major devices manufacturers and distributors.
- Ensure the compatibility of all devices with thecompany's technological capabilities, along with Products & Services onoffer.
- Ensure all devices are working well withinappropriate specifications prior to purchase.
- Develop the processes and policies in theidentification, accreditation, procurement and deployment of all Devices.
- Adherence to all approved policies and processesin the identification, accreditation, procurement and deployment of allDevices.
- Manage relationships with vendors (both local andinternational) and ensure the following:
- Availability of warranties and after salessupport for all devices;
- Provision and management of mobile applicationservices;
- Product/service defect resolution; and
- Adherence to contractual obligations and servicelevel agreements.
- Develop propositions and business cases formodifications/improvements to the current EMTS devices & terminals andproffer recommendations to the Manager, Devices & Terminals.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of allapproved devices propositions.
- Ensure constant availability of stock of alldevices.
- Ensure proper and timely implementation of alldevice testing procedures in line with defined policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate, timely and frequent reporting ofall approved KPIs for the unit.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensuresynergy across the various units within the Consumer Segment division.
- Performany other duties as assigned by the Manager, Devices & Terminals.
- First degree in Marketing, Engineering, IT,Social Sciences or relevant field.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in arelated field will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- 2-3 years experiencein device management, marketing and business Development. At least 2 years in similar roles in Telecomsindustry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online