A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, EPC (Oil & Gas)
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Leads the development and execution of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of projects in oil and gas industry.
- Directs and coordinates activities of several disciplines on a project of moderate to large scope or a combination of smaller projects.
- Directs coordination with clients and other external entities.
- Initiate prime contract negotiations or preparation and leads all subcontract definition, award and management of execution.
- Drives project planning, budgeting and establishing critical project objectives.
- Leads project process and manages the project through close-out.
- Able to lead all aspects of a major process project including procurement, project controls, QA/QC, health and safety, field construction management etc.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.