A reputable oil and gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Real Estate/Properties Development
Any City, Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Supervise real estate development staff in the development of permanent supportive housing
- Direct all real estate development operations, including:
- Coordinating financial packaging o securing acquisition, predevelopment, construction and permanent financing.
- Securing entitlements o building community support and working with various internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Supervising architects, consultants, property managers, contractors and other development team members; and monitoring development, construction and lease-up processes.
- Assist the Executive Director in identifying acquisition opportunities, including defining each project's services program; developing acquisition and funding options; and evaluating over-all project feasibility.
- Oversee the negotiation of all major agreements and financing documents, including limited partnership agreements, loan documents, construction contracts, architectural agreements, and property management agreements.
- Oversee overall progress of projects in terms of budgets and timelines.
- Train and support real estate development staff to be effective and technically excellent.
- Build and maintain positive and effective relationships with external partners, including banks, investors, government lenders, and consultants, such as general contractors, architects, and others.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.
- Work with the Executive Director to report to the Real Estate Advisory Board and Board of Directors on the progress of development projects and to request approval of new projects.
- Work with the Executive Director to advocate for policies, programs and funding that support and expand permanent supportive housing initiatives.
- With the support of the Executive Director, create departmental policies and procedures that promote high quality products and an effective work environment
- Serve as an articulate, visible and effective spokesperson for the organization and its projects
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.