A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager - Lubricant Blending
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Managing Quality activities /Inspection to Releasing Finished Goods and product development/R&D of the Products.
- Facilitating new product development initiative with key focus on Quality, Cost & Delivery.
- Checking and correcting the defective problems during manufacturing of products.
- Stability Studies and Product validations-Shelf life determination.
- Preparation of Products/Raw materials masters and Test Report in ERP.
- Preparation of Customer Questionnaires, vendor evaluations and Pre- Audit forms.
- Preparing /Updating of Raw material requirements for Production Plan.
- Developing new grades with Cost reductions against Market samples.
- Undertaking customer feedback and carrying out modifications in products.
- Quality Tracing SQC Techniques-Raw material and Finished Goods.
- Inspection and Approval of Port storage tanks.
- Ensure the site QC processes align and support product specifications and specific customer requirements.
- Support new product launch and site to site transfers to ensure flawless first time execution.
- Responsible for supplier quality assurance programs with primary focus on fluids.
- Assess risks in fluid handling operations and implement control measures and testing protocols to prevent contamination and product out of spec events.
- Responsible for ensuring “good laboratory practices” are implemented, documented, and sustained.
- Lead QC quality improvement initiatives across the enterprise.
- Perform gauge analysis to ensure repeatability and reproducibility are within industry standards.
- Responsible for all Lab functions including calibrations program.
- Accountable for Blending Quality.
- Develops goals and plans for quality improvement.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.