A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of the position below:
Job Title: Area Manager - Fuel Station
South-West, North-East, North-Central, South-South, South-East, North-West
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Draw operation budgeting plans to determine capacity utilization in each location by product lines.
- Maintains and work constantly to ensure prices are determined, controlled and uniform in accordance to approve price tag for each product lines.
- Work with relevant regulatory Agencies and approving authorities to facilitate necessary relationship.
- Must oversee operations of various locations and coordinate all affairs at ensuring maintenance of fuel pumps and storage tanks so they function safely and efficiently.
- Provide leadership and ensure periodic meetings with all Supervisors on daily basis.
- Project to plan and schedule, oversee deliveries of PMS, LPG, AGO, DPK, Lubricants, Base oil, to ensure that the storage and dispensing of fuel meets environmental and government regulations, and adjust gasoline prices, sometimes daily, to account for changing fuel costs.
- Ensure Power Supply is constant at all the Stations and timely Preventive Maintenance of Generators.
- Provide leadership to ensure keeping of service areas free of gasoline, oil and vehicle fluids, clean restrooms and other customer service areas, and empty trashcans and follow through with report of compliance to project the brand.
- Coordinate all Stations to ensure order inventory so shelves remain well stocked- display goods in a way that maximizes sales in outlets.
- Establishment of excellent customer service and timely attention to project and promote the brand-responsible for enforcing and teaching ethical standards.
- Respond and manage customer complaints while still adhering to company policies. Generate reports on customer interactions and inventory changes and these reports with station supervisors from time to time.
- Project and ensure performance in terms of sales meet monthly target and manage impediments.
- Strategize to plan, propose and work on achievement of planned and proposed filling stations on new locations.
- Provide supervisory lead to Station Supervisor and other retained personnel.
- Oversees manpower planning and training, deployment and job analysis, capacity building for personnel in each Filling Station.
- You are to prevail on recruitment, training and assigning schedules and tasks to personnel in each filling station.
- Work hands in hands with Safety and law enforcement Agencies to ensure compliance to security measures and safety at ensuring that personnel on shifts and those that operate round-the-clock or in isolated areas, so managers establish and enforce security measures.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail to: [email protected]