A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Ensure procurement of equipment supplies, regular technical report on state of the equipment and ensure that task are meet before deadline.
- Ensure inventory of asset through asset labelling, stock taking and create asset register using spread sheet.
- Ensure a high safety measures and standards are adopted in any preventive and corrective maintenance works with highest standards of health and safety policies.
- Creating data base for maintenance carried out compliance with the SLAs with vendor, procedures, policies, and regulation.
- Creating new idea to bench mark global relevance promoting Total quality management (TQM) structure and service orientation enhance service delivery and cost reduction.
- Prepare planned preventive maintenance schedule and ensure that schedule is implemented and premises always clean as to create a new image for the organization health and safety standards.
- Oversee maintenance activities ensure time duration, quality and cost minimization is achieved through proper procurement process.
- Evaluate and carry out due process ensuring that best vendor is selected for any task.
- Ensure cost analysis and evaluation in determining vendor quotation in comparism to facility project to achieve best value.
- Plan, organize and implement all aspects of facility projects ensure proper risk management.
- Schedule and evaluate regular routine stock level on electrical, cleaning and other building interior finishing.
- Ensure compliance with code requirement, government agencies and government regulation.
- Routine inspection with prospective client to ensure high occupancy rate.
- Manage building infrastructure.
- Interface with all vendors/subcontractors to ensure all equipment is operating properly and that there are no disruptions of service.
- Supervises daily operations of maintenance functions such as trash removal, security, common restroom cleaning, common areas, carpentry, painting, electrical/mechanical, diesel purchase and consumption etc.
- Manage routine maintenance and repair of equipment as necessary to address normal wear and tear.
- Vendor management and procurement activities.
- Provide technical assistance and oversight for small projects.
- Respond to emergency calls regarding building problems.
- Develop requests for proposals of service, review bids, and negotiate contracts.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.